Saturday session 10th February

Dear Paddler,
Good morning,
The weather has again got the better of us, currently the Trent at Colwick is at 3.2 Meters and the centre closes the course at 2.00 Meters, it is anticipated to be around 4.20 Meters tomorrow morning.
We therefore, have taken the decision to cancel the session yet again, I very much doubt if the centre will be open any way.
Ian Coaching and Volunteers Trustee